Happy 2013! We hope this year brings you peace, happiness, and success. And yes, you guessed it- this is another “Year in Review” post. Here’s some of our 2012 highlights:
- We were pleased to add a Fortune 50 client (PepsiCo) to our already stellar Fortune 500 client list, with our well-received short film about PepsiCo’s amazing CEO Indra Nooyi.
- Our client UCLA worked with us to create the first college promotional film shot entirely on an iPad. It turned out surprisingly well.
- UCLA also partnered with us to create another well-received short film about legendary basketball coach and leader John Wooden.
- Oxford University Press continued to work with us, and we shot video interviews and other material for a documentary on Los Angeles food truck culture.
- We got to interview and video a number of other interesting and often high-profile people in 2012, including Taco Bell CEO Greg Creed (he’s an excellent interview, by the way). And we’re proud of the web promos, TV commercials, and corporate video production work we created for our technology, legal, and other clients this past year. Thank you all for your patronage.
- On a more personal note, we finished production and post production on Patrick’s short drama “Unlaced”. It’s about a man whose life has come undone, and was shot in glorious widescreen on RED digital cinema cameras. It looks amazing, and begins showing at film festivals this fall.
2012 was a year of growth and tons of great video production projects for cool clients. Cheers to an even better 2013!